Monday, May 28, 2012

- Chastity -

Update!  Here's your picture:


A bootyful, blasphemous backshot of a plentifully-plugged praying parishioner.  She's got some kind of anal chastity device that appears to be church-endorsed, and some similarly adorned vag-tape.   I would make some kind of "holy" joke but I'm pretty sure that alliteration up there has already filled my overindulgence quota for the forever.

Next picture up (later this week) is going to be a trap.  Might be Jewel, might be tentacles, might be a sea monster.  We do pretty diverse stuff: traps having sex with all kinds of fictional creatures!  And various heavyset robot girls.  We've got all the bases covered.

- Majalis

3 comments:

  1. Needs a story for it. I would love to read that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's possible. Really depends on how long it takes me to finish what's on my plate, since I definitely have a story for this one (it was my idea in the first place).

      Delete
    2. I'll second that story request...

      Delete