Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Concept Art

Hey there, quick update, just so you don't think we're dead.  We have a bunch of art that's nearly done, so hopefully we'll have more up soon.  Writing-wise I have a hefty workload this semester, and I'm going to be busy till Friday at the earliest, but with the holiday weekend coming up, I'll definitely finish the Raquel chapter (assuming I'm not assigned something crazy work-intensive for class, in which case I'll definitely finish the Raquel chapter anyway).  Here's some concept art.


And to round it off, a close-up shot of some poor boy taking a big one in the butt. - Majalis


4 comments:

  1. The centaur girl is so moe! (Is that the right word, Moe? How about Syzlak?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys! I saw this work the day it came out but since there is only one comment I decided to finally start posting! Anyways, your guys' art is far and away my favorite stuff on the internet. I literally check this blog twice a day in hopes of an update. I hope you guys still aren't dead and I can't wait for more.

    I love all of your work, but your trap art is probably the greatest thing on the internet and you guys deserve a medal, or at least a pizza party. There is no one who draws hotter traps in hotter situations, although I guess I would love to see more willing traps like Sasha.

    Once you guys get unbusy I'm definitely going to try to commission a picture of my RP character. He is 100% in your style and it is absolutely worth it. Anyways, I just wanted to stop lurking and actually tell you guys how insanely awesome you guys are and how much I appreciate your work.

    -Eren Autumnwood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We'll try to update soon. We're not dead, just dreaming.

      Delete
  3. thought you might enjoy this :P

    http://oi45.tinypic.com/4q37r7.jpg
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390443294904578053592952679124.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

    Even wall st journal is throwing hints for your next chapter ;D

    ReplyDelete